HOURS- WEDNESDAY THRU FRIDAY DINNER 5:00-9:00
Check out our events to see what’s happening at Vito’s Kitchen!
Imagine a place where food, family and friends collide to create memories… imagine Vito’s Kitchen!
Executive Chef Vito Palmietto has created a space that is truly unique to the Ozarks. Combining his many years in the hospitality industry with his passion for food, family and community, Vito’s Kitchen fulfills his dream of providing guests with an experience that conjures up culinary memories of the past and helps create new ones with family and friends.
Vito’s Kitchen is situated in downtown Springfield, MO and features Cooking Classes, Chef Dinners, Pop-up Events and Catering. The tantalizing food is accompanied by a great selection of liquor, beer and wine.
- Artisan Pizza night every Wednesday,Thursday and Friday. Doors open at 5:00 pm. Trained at the Scuolo Italiano Pizzaioli, Vito offers unique and creative flavor combination atop an incredible NY style crust.
- Pick Two lunch is available every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 11:30 am-1:30 pm. Featuring homemade soup, salad, sandwiches and Sicilian style pizza.
- On the evenings of First Friday Artwalk Vito’s will be open to the public for small plates and cocktails.
- Using our online booking system, you can purchase seat(s) at any of the cooking classes or chef tables listed on our schedule.
- Cancellation policy -Full refunds are available 7 days prior to the event. After this date you may send an alternate to the event without additional charge. To request a cancellation or to make a change please send an email to Vito at email@example.com or call 417-569-7555. Request must be made within 60 days of ticket purchase.
- The pop-up dining events will be announced only through our website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Be in the know and connect via social media!
- Limited Catering at the Kitchen is available, just contact Vito via email or phone. An individual or group can purchase the entire chefs table and have a private dinner anytime we have the availability.
Most of all, Vito’s Kitchen is about food creating community.